Our Classic Kings & Twins offer a comfortable place to rest your head. They are a great choice for longer-staying guests intending to explore the local area and the St Michaels resort. These rooms are inward facing and available with single, twin single and king bed set ups.
Bring the whole family
We love extending the hospitality to every traveller, especially our four-pawed friends. With our selection of dog friendly rooms, you can bring the whole family.
Dogs are allowed in our arrival lounge and dog-friendly rooms where they can stay while you dine or spend time in the spa or health club. If you wish to book one please call our reservations team below.
Please note: Dogs allowed in the hotel excluding the restaurants, spa, health club and non-dog friendly rooms.
Our Bay-View rooms let in loads of light and offer lots of space to enjoy your stay. With restricted bay views, they are available with twin single and king bed set ups, with or without sofa beds, and are a great choice for families.
The 7 Dog Commitments
• I promise to be by my owner's side at all times unless they are inside the spa, restaurants or health club.
• I promise to bring my own toys and food but enjoy the dog guide, treats, bed and bowls supplied.
• I promise to stay in my room when my owners are in the restaurants, spa or health club.
• I promise to make sure my paws are not muddy or wet when I go into my room.
• I promise to compensate for any damage I make during my stay.
• I promise to go with my owners if they leave the hotel grounds.
• I promise to be on my lead whilst around the hotel.