Thanks to our beachside location and exceptional spa and health club facilities, St Michaels Resort provides a year-round menu of active short breaks offering a blend of wellness, outdoor activities and relaxation. Maybe you're planning to push yourself a bit with some wild swimming, or perhaps it's time to join us on Gylly beach at sunrise to brush up those yoga poses. Escape to Cornwall for a few precious days, focus on benefits to body, mind and soul, and feel good again with St Michaels.
Be first to hear
Our Wellness Breaks are popular, small-group affairs which tend to sell out fast. If you want to keep your ear to the ground, sign up below and tick the 'Wellness Retreats' box and we'll keep you in the loop.
Coastal Yoga Retreat
2022 dates coming soon, sign up here to hear first.
12-14 Nov 2021 - From £315 per person
Explore flexibility and inner wellbeing in the generous surroundings of St Michaels, with the beach a few footsteps away, the award-winning spa available for deep relaxation and our yoga experts ready to guide you on a tailored yoga retreat.
• 3-night stay in Classic King or Twin room
• Daily Cornish breakfast
• Daily guided yoga and meditation sessions
• Dinner in Brasserie on the Bay
• 2-hour Hydrothermal Experience
• Swim & gym Health Club access
• Vegan-inspired High Tea on one day
Stretch your experience - add an extra night from £85 per person, including an ocean-view dinner in our restaurant.
Take the plunge
Cornwall Wild Swimming Retreat
2022 dates coming soon, sign up here to be first to hear
5-7 Nov 2021
Invigorate the senses, improve technique and become immersed in the mental and physical benefits of cold water swimming during an unforgettable wild sea swimming retreat at St Michaels.
Your Cornwall Wild Swimming Retreat inclusions:
• 2-night stay in our luxury wellness resort
• 3-course dinner on one night in our ocean-facing Brasserie on the Bay
• Full Cornish breakfast
• Expert sea swim tuition
• Yoga session
• Gyllyngvase SUP experience or St Michaels Spa Hydrothermal experience
• Complimentary Health Club swim & gym access
Kickstart a better lifestyle
Live well at St Michaels
Whether you're in supreme shape or your fitness routine has drifted, there's no time like the present to shake-up your game and embark on a fitness retreat in our coastal Cornish wellness resort from £450pp.
Your standard inclusions:
• Classic King/Twin Room
• Full Cornish breakfast
• Fully inclusive access to our Health Club including classes
Your Live Well inclusions:
• Personal training sessions tailored to you, plus Health Club assessments
• Dinner from our Wellness menu
• Access to our Hydrothermal Experience in St Michaels Spa
• Plus much more
Please follow the link below for more information