Malpas to Tresillian - a favourite autumnal walkFalmouth
Take a stroll from Malpas to Tresillian and explore one of our top autumnal walking routes.
Malpas to Tresillian along the river is the perfect weekend jaunt. Wandering at your leisure, it should take you between 3-4 hours. It includes a pub at the start and end, plus a tearoom in the middle – perfect!
• Park in Malpas near The Heron pub and follow the road along past the pub right to the end.
• Join the footpath which goes to the left of the last house and into the woods.
• Keep following the path through the woods and around the edge of the river.
• Look out for the two brilliant rope swings on the big corner!
• Once you come into the pretty riverside village of St Clements, look out for the amazing tearoom near the church which does fantastic lunches and Cornish cream teas to fuel you for the rest of the walk.
• Carry on following the riverside path out of St Clements and towards Tresillian for as long as you like.
• Once you turn back, look out for the sign in St Clements which will show you a different route back to Malpas, up past the pretty church and across the fields.