St Michaels Resort x Weaver Green
We've teamed up with the gorgeous interiors brand Weaver Green (whose beautiful blankets and rugs adorn many of our bedrooms) to give you the chance to win a 1-night Cornish escape at St Michaels plus a luxury eco-friendly homeware bundle from Weaver Green.
Feel good again - St Michaels is a very special beachside wellness resort, perched on the edge of vibrant Falmouth and overlooking the iconic Gylly Beach. Discover coastal chic bedrooms, luxurious beach residences, an award-winning spa, extensive health club, restaurants and subtropical gardens.
Eco friendly homeware products - Ever since Weaver Green perfected a method for recycling single use plastic bottles into beautiful, soft woven textiles a parade of gorgeous products has followed, that you would choose regardless of their environmental credentials, featuring indoor and outdoor rugs, bags, cushions, footstools and blankets influenced by Scandi', African and Eastern design, combining soft colours with natural tones to make timeless products that look great throughout the home.
· Weaver Green Homeware Bundle including:
· 2 Cornflower Hammam Cushions
· Cornflower Hammam Throw
· Iris Chinchilla Bag
· Dove Grey Iris Rug
· 1-night stay for two in a Luxury King Room at St Michaels*
· Hydrothermal Spa Experience for two
· 3 Course Dinner for two in the Brasserie on the Bay
· Complimentary swim and gym use at St Michaels Health Club during your stay
For your chance to win, enter your details below and we'll let you know if you've been succesful. Closing date 13th October 2021.
Competition is open to UK entrants only
Only one entry per person
The deadline for entries is 12pm on Monday 13th October
The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closes and contacted via the email address provided
If the winner fails to respond within 28 days, another will be drawn
Prizes cannot be exchanged for their cash value or other products
* Prize stay is valid Sun-Thu until 22 Dec 2022 and can be redeemed on dates between 1 Oct-31 Mar excluding 23 Dec-2 Jan. Subject to availability. This prize has no cash value. One prize winner will be announced after the closing date of 13 Oct 2021.
Located across the road from Gyllyngvase beach in Falmouth we have the best in coastal contemporary design to ensure you're rested and relaxed during your stay.
Our cornish spa break includes the largest hydrothermal pool in the South West. Stunning indoor and outdoor facilities and a great variety of sensual spa treatments.
Two award-winning restaurants offering a unique dining experience. We promise you will be spoilt for choice over our rich variety of delectable dishes.